Monday, November 14, 2016

House Mouse Finishing Touch-Color Challenge

Color Challenge:

Turquoise, Purple + 1 Neutral (white, black, kraft, brown, creme) 

Of course, you also have the "ANYTHING GOES" option too, so join the fun!  As long as you use a House-Mouse Designs(R) House-Mouse Friends /Happy Hoppers, or, Gruffies image stamped/decoupage or CD rom.




I chose to go with the Anything Goes Option as I am sooo far behind with my Christmas cards...!!!

For my card today I used the cute little meecie stamp HMCV10 Cling Finishing Touch.
I paired this holiday image with The Story of Christmas  Echo Park 6x6 paper and a cut file named A2 front easel card, both designed by Lori Whitlock. I used a sentiment from the Silhouette Store named Cookies for Santa Phrase designed by Kollette Hall. I did a print and cut after adding the phrase on to the front panel. I used clear Wink of Stella on the bell for an added touch of glitter.  Pretty easy!


This folds flat for mailing.


Side view 

Front panel folded open.  I added white panels inside so I could write a message.

A couple other paper choices.


I am sharing with the following challenges:

Brown Sugar Challenge #224-ATG 11/16
Crafting With Friends Challenge #31  11/16
Crafty Catz-ATG 11/16
PDE Linky Party-All Cards 11/16
613 Avenue Create #191-ATG 12/2



Isn't this just such a fun card style!?  I had to make several of these as it is a perfect fit for this image.

*****************


*** SPONSORS ***



We are also thrilled to be welcoming back our AWESOME sponsor,
the Official Mousey Family, House-Mouse Designs(R)
 

HMD is offering a Lucky player a $20 Gift Certificate to go shopping at the official House-Mouse Designs(R) site! Eeeeek!!  How exciting is that? :)



STAMPENDOUS!

Winner will receive a Fabulous $20 Value Reward Card

 
In July 2013, Stampendous was proud and excited to become the official rubber stamp licensee of House-Mouse Designs®. Since that time we’ve released over 235 House-Mouse, Happy Hoppers, and Gruffies images as wood mounted or Cling Rubber stamps that can also be purchased at: www.STAMPENDOUS.com For lots more inspiration from Stampendous, be sure to check out their other sites; STAMPENDOUS! Blog, The official Stampendous! Website to Purchase Products, Find Stampendous! on Pinterest ; Stampendous! on Facebook





Thanks for visiting today!

♥ Sue


Pin It!

17 comments:

Gibmiss said...

Hi Sue
I love your card.. love the easel card... so different... your cards are always so different .. I am going to buy the stamp...
Hugs Sylvie xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are fantastic and very beautiful cards Sue
Gr Karin

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Dog gone Sue, here's another easel card file I will want to get. I just love something a tad different. At least it is on $.99 I'm going to try and tackle the challenge. I have way too many Christmas cards and want to move on to something different so this could be perfect for me. I think I'm coming down with a bug...hope I can get a card done before it hits me hard. PS This is sooooo adorable and I love the papers!

Sandra H said...

Wow they are gorgeous l have that stamp and the papers you have used l love the designs you have created xx

Pam Sparks said...

Super cute Sue! Gorgeous coloring and what a neat fold!

Lorraine A said...

oooh these are lovely!! the image is adorable and I love the fold and papers,,, very cute :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Glenda Atkins said...

This is just so wonderful, what an amazing Card, I must 'case' it. Will have to make my own easel card, but it is the idea I want. Sue you are the best!
hugs
Glenda

Deloris said...

Always love your hm card! This one is absolutely adorable!

Dorte said...

I love your fold for this card, Sue, I have to give it a go, BTW cute image and pretty papers,
hugs Dorte

Sandy said...

Such an adorable card - I have a little mouse collection and one figurine is a mama mouse and her little baby mouse at a kitchen table making gingerbread cookies. This is another one of those you make me smile cards!!
Sandy xx

Beth Brovold said...

Ohhh I love the design Sue and that super image...don't have this one...hmmm!! Beautifully coloured and designed Sue...have a wonderful week!
Take care,
Beth

Ginger said...

What a super cute easel card! Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party!

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A fun card design and gorgeous papers and images. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this week.
Loraine DT

NickScrapShack said...

So cute. Love the fold! Great design and pick of pattern papers too.
Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Catz! Good luck! Nick

Pam - GetSilvered. said...

This card is amazing Sue. I love how you've put all the elements together.

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Cute card. Thanks for joining us at CWF.

Hugs
Claudia
DT Crafting With Friends
http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be

*Vicki* said...

This image makes me smile and reminds me of baking with the boys when they were younger! :) Really cool card design! HUGS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...