Sunday, October 30, 2016

Happy Halloween! Candy Huggers and Mini Monsters


Trick or Treat!!!



I made these Halloween treat holders Saturday and then was gone all day Sunday...so just getting around to posting these! I do hope you enjoy them.  Trick or Treat!!!





This is a Lori Whitlock Frankenstein treat holder. I enlarged it quite a bit so it would hold  full size candy instead of miniature size. I made 3 of these for my grandsons and a dear friends son.



These were the easiest to make, although they were all super easy!  I made 6 of these.

\





Mini Monsters-This was such a cute file from Lettering Delights...and super easy so I made 12 of these. The eyes go on the back side of the file and then when all folded, it ends up in the correct spot. Just sayin...some of my monsters ended up with two sets of eyes...which would not be unusual for an Alien anyway LOL!


I was not going to make treat holders this year, but shoot, there were soooo many fun files out there that I decided to go for it-but picked VERY easy files to whip up! 34 treaties made in just a couple of hours!  I missed doing my 31 days of Halloween treats this year...maybe next year!



Linking  to PDE Linky Party-Anything but a card

Thanks for stopping by today- Sue 

Pin It!

13 comments:

KandA said...

Wow, what fabulous treats. Love those bats xx

Deloris said...

Always love to see your Halloween treat holders! They are awesome!

Migdalia said...

Super cute & fun treat holders!

Darnell said...

You are simply amazing, Sue!! Candy huggers! How dang adorable are these?!! Happy Halloween! Hugs, Darnell

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Love them all! I love my Lettering Delights but it's been quite a while since pulling up my files. I like the company better 2 years ago. The bargains aren't as good as they use to be, but still love them....haha WOW WOW WOW...can't believe you made all these.

Sandy said...


These are all so cute Sue - how terribly clever. I like the ghost the best!
Sandy xx

Lola said...

I don't know how you do it. A couple of hours? I could have completed ONE - definitely not all these adorable treat holders!

Lori said...

Oh my goodness - every single one of these are adorable! Thanks so much for sharing with us at PDE Linky Party! -Lori DT

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my gosh, those huggers are so cute! Something new all the time and no wonder you couldn't resist them. You always make the cutest things. And those monsters with the three eyes and gaping mouths -- too fun!! I got sick and never even sent out my Halloween cards this year, darn it. Saving for next year, I guess.

Shirley N said...

Fantastic treat holders Sue! Your grandsons are so lucky grandma is so talented. Hope you had a fun Halloween!

crazyaboutcricut said...

Eeeeek! I love these! The monsters are my favorite :D Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party :)

Jenny~PDE Design Team

Carol L said...

Your Halloween treat packages are all fabulous! I think I like the ghosts a teeny bit more than the others - but how clever and fun!!

Glenda Atkins said...

What a great array of treat holders and all so adorably scary. Wonderful job Sue! Love then all.
hugs
Glenda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...