Friday, June 10, 2016

Graduation cards for Camy



My sweet grand niece Camy is graduating tonight-the Class of 2016!  
Since I am the resident family card maker...I made several cards  so her Grandpa, and Great Granny and Gramps could each send one as well.




I made my own shaker card by designing two rectangles that I matted together and adding the Grads Throwing Caps (Sarah Bailey) silhouette cut file inside. Super fun...


I used this four step card designed by Lori Whitlock and Graduate Girl by Snapdragon Snippets.  The sentiment and numbers were generated in Silhouette. On the front of this card I added her name in the same pretty gold paper I used on the inside.


 For this card is used a file designed by Lori Whitlock-A2 box card:Graduation. I also added her initials on several frames as well  and the happy graduate file Graduation by Studio Ilustrado.




 Well there you go! My Graduation cards for 2016!

I am sharing these on Silhouette Challenges blog.

Thanks for stopping in today!

Sue 


Pin It!

8 comments:

Shirley N said...

Great graduation projects Sue! Camy will surely be happy to be getting something as special and unique as these!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

These are t just extra cards for family to send to your niece...they are beautiful creations!!! Love them all and each is spectular!

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow these are fantastic and gorgeous Sue
Gr Karin

Deloris said...

Fabulous graduation cards. Hope your having a good weekend.

Marilyn said...

Awesome grad cards!!

Leslie Miller said...

Those are some pretty special grad cards, each one being interactive to some degree. Love the sequins in the first. They're perfect for a grad card. My LSS only carries white, sheesh.

Lola said...

All of your creations are fabulous. I bet she will keep them and treasure them! And congrats to her - what a fabulous accomplishment!

Sandy said...

I love shaker cards - I love them so much so of course that is my favorite. But all the cards are reason to celebrate - they are wonderful Sue!
Sandy xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...