Thursday, May 21, 2015

Art Impression Gordon Golfer-Father's Day




I had so much fun making this card!

 I enlarged the little golf cart from a small embellishment piece on a box card purchased from the Silhouette Store. I did an offset of the cart on my Silhouette to make the card base. I also cut a piece of cloud paper to adhere to the front of the card base. I also cut a piece of green "grass" with a  my Lawn Fawn hill die to mimic a rolling golf course green!  The golf cart was added on pop dots and then Mr. Gordon was added on top of the card on pop dots as well.  I love Gordon's stylin' golf attire-don't you?

Inside is the companion sentiment that comes with the set--- Always golf with extra socks, in case you get a hole-in-one!


I am entering this in the May Silhouette Challenge-Anything Goes


Gordon Golf Set-Art Impressions Stamp
Die-Stitched Hillside die Lawn Fawn from Inspiration Emporium
Silhouette File: Golf Box Card by Lori Whitlock
Cardstock: MME designer papers, Garden Green, Real Red, silver
Copics: 
Skin-E00,01, 11 R 20 Shoes- 41,42,44  Shirt and hat Y32, W2 , golf club C2,3,,5

Pin It!

9 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

love love love...keeping this for my files when my computer is fixed. Hard drive crashed and then I had to order some weird ribbon and hope it will do the trick. I have everything backed up thank goodness. Using a laptop so excited to stop by your site and do a little catching up.

Darnell said...

What a super fun card for a dad or papa! I just love it, Sue! And, of course, the punny inside sediment made me laugh out loud!! I hope you enjoy the Memorial Day weekend!! Hugs, Darnell

Pam Sparks said...

fabulous Sue! Love how you colored his stylin' attire! Totally fun sentiment too!

Sharon Caudle said...

Soioo stinkin' CUTE!!! I just used the same golf cart last week! LOL! I so love your work!! Fantastic!!!

Sharon Caudle said...

Soioo stinkin' CUTE!!! I just used the same golf cart last week! LOL! I so love your work!! Fantastic!!!

Sandy said...

Well aren't you the clever lady!! Wonderful Father's Day card for a golfer!
Sandy xx

Carol L said...

Fun golf card for any guy, but the punny sentiment inside cracked me up! Great job on this one Sue!

Leslie Miller said...

That's just too darn cute, Sue! I need to make a golf card soon, too. I'm sure Mr. Gordon's got all the ladies swooning on the golf course, especially with those awesome britches he's wearing! Love how you made the shaped background for the golf cart.

Sue said...

So cute, Sue. Wonderful design!

Hugs
Sue

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...