Sunday, March 15, 2015

A Special Treat from the Easter Bunny


The Easter Bunny will be here soon!  

Life has gotten busy these last few weeks, so not much crafting time for me lately.  I have managed to fire up my Silhouette this week to make these little bunnies! Aren't they just the cutest?  I knew when I saw this file in the Silhouette store that it would be a perfect fit for this fun Taylored Expressions paper pad and sequins.







The pre-made gable box is something I bought "before" my Silhouette days. I still have a few left, but now I can make them  any size I want with my machine !  The sentiment is from the Jaded Blossoms stamp set named Easter Treats 2. I added a few eggies and and some grass cut with my Lawn Fawn grass die to finish it off!

Well back to working on taxes and unfun things-it was a nice break while it lasted!

Sue

Box details:
---------------------------------


Cardstock: Taylored Expressions Rainbow Bright 6x6 paper pad
Garden Green for the grass, White Coordination
TE Sequins-Build a Scene
Jaded Blossoms Easter Treats 2
Lawn Fawn Grassy Border Die
Silhouette cut file: Bunny Trio


Pin It!

6 comments:

Patti J said...

Cute as can be, Sue! Those bunnies make me smile :-) Thanks for sharing them! I sure do miss working with you. Hope you are well!

Leslie Miller said...

Ack! Cute! Love how you sprinkled on the sequins. I think I have one gable box in my alterables cupboard (which never get altered, but I hope to someday).

Sandra H said...

Beautiful xx

Darnell said...

Your patterned bunnies are just adorable on the side of the premade box, Sue! It's a knockout Easter container now!! Hugs, Darnell

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

You been a busy girl and I love this too!!!! I need to go creating and stop drooling over all your posts.

Sandy said...

I love your Easter treat box!!
Sandy xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...