Saturday, December 6, 2014

Penny Black December Challenge--- Snowflakes




Snowflakes!!!






I

I cut this card out with my Silhouette using a fun globe card pattern. I then embossed with a lovely  snowflake embossing folder from Darice.

I used the clear stamp set Jolly Follies from Inspiration Emporium and a little froggie from the Penny Black Holly day critters transparent set as well. 

This is such a fun card...you can see the acetate window in the snow globe opening if you look closely. This is a tri-fold card that I changed up(cutting out Santa and adding in my little critters and tree). It was a little hard to photograph, but I think you can get the idea of it's "3-d ness" LOL!



Please pop in to view more inspiration from the PB team!

 Penny Black Saturday Challenge Design Team:

DebbyFridaGretaHelenLorraineNat, Me!, and Sylvie.  



Our Wonderful Sponsor for this challenge is:

Prize winner gets a $20 voucher!

So happy to have you stop in today

 ♥ Sue

project details:
------------------------------------------------------
Jolly Follies from Inspiration Emporium(receive a 10% discount-use code suestamps13)
\
Holly Day Critters 

Card base from Silhouette Store: Card snow globe santa and his sleigh

Darice Snowflakes embossing folder

Stamps of Life banner die

Pin It!

12 comments:

Lorraine said...

What a brilliant design and such a cute stamp too.
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

Deloris said...

Fabulous design! Love those darling stamps! Sure to bring on the smiles!

KarinsArtScrap said...

cute and very beautiful card Sue and a great shape
Gr Karin

Danni said...

So adorable! Very fun card design!

Sandra H said...

Stunning card Sue x

Greta said...

You are so creative, Sue! This is a gift & a present all in one!

Darnell said...

I almost need my sunglasses when I come for a visit, Sue! Your cards are always beautifully designed and brilliantly colored!! Hugs, Darnell

NGCARDS said...

This is fantastic hun! Such a fun design :) xxx

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Just too cute...I'm away from home but I'll check my stash because I think I have that set and never used the critters... I can't wait to copy and cases case case you. Just too cut to pass up. Thank you for the link at the silhouette store and putting a smile on my face this early morning.

Whisper said...

Ooooo what a brilliant snow globe and the scene you have created, luv Sam x

Leslie Miller said...

How cute for inside the snow globe! I love that it opens. Too darling!

Larissa said...

Oh wow this is such a fun card! Love the design of the card and the image is so cute.

hugs,
Larissa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...