Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Lawn Fawn Christmas Tags




Don't miss the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge Blog Hop Here-lot's of great "candy"!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Won't you join us for our new November Challenge at 




You could win $50 from the IE store!






I guess I am into full Christmas swing around here!   It takes a lot of time to get everything ready for the holiday-every year I say I am going to simplify!  I am heading off for a vacation to the warm sunshine soon so I am trying to get a head start! 





Today I am sharing with  you a few tags I made with my Lawn Fawn stamp sets that I got from Inspiration Emporium.  The tag file is from the Silhouette Store 4 Tags designed by Lori Whitlock. I used SU! cardstock, colored the images with copics and added a few buttons from my bag of antique buttons stash. 



(you can see the other project I made with this stamp set HERE)







I am entering these in the following challenges:


Thanks for popping in to say Hello today!

Sue



Pin It!

16 comments:

Deloris said...

Sooooo cute! Love those darling stamps and the great cut files you used!

KarinsArtScrap said...

sweet and beautiful tags Sue
Gr Karin

*Vicki* said...

Oh my word SUCH cuteness here!! LOVE the Lawn Fawn stamps and your tags are just darling Sue!! Thanks for the inspiration! HUGS :)

Pam Sparks said...

Darling tags Sue! I have to get busy and use these stamps too! So many stamps...not enough time!

Sandra H said...

Fabulous are all of your Tags Sue!

chrissy xx said...

Such cute Christmas tags! FABulous colours and images...Thank you soooo much for joining us this week at QKR Stampede.
Chrissyxx

Leslie Miller said...

Those are some of the cutest tags I've seen! Bright, fun, and adorable!

KraftyKoolKat said...

They are all so sweet and cute. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.
Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxxxx

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Wow...love them all all all. Ahh...heading to warmer weather! Can I join you! I've fallen in love with the lawn fawn dies and stamps. I also love the tags. NO one is to exchange gifts this year in the family..what does a girl do when she wants to make these cute tags!

NanaConnie said...

Oh, what fun tags, Sue! So glad you were able to join us last week at QKR Stampede. Hope we see you again this week in our new challenge. :-D
NanaConnie DT

Karen Hightower said...

These are so precious! I love the hard ware on them also. Thanks so much for joining in our Challenge ay Mod Squad Challenge Blog.

Sally H said...

A fabulous set of Christmas creations, Sue! Great colouring! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month and good luck!

Lisa Babitz said...

These are very cute! Great job!!

Seafield Jo said...

What a fabulous selection of tags. I love the images you've used.

Thanks for joining in our 'It's All About Christmas' challenge at Crafty Calendar Challenge and good luck.

Jo x

Unknown said...

Great tags and I love the puns on the sentiments (especially the birds tweeting :-). Thanks for joining in with us at Stamping Sensations this month. Maddy x

Hazel said...

Super tags. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for my CHNC challenge extra for November - hope to see you again soon x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...