Wednesday, September 24, 2014

You've Got A Friend



Yes, I certainly do have friends. I must say...I LOVE my House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge team!!!! 

Myself and my fellow teamie Sue Drees have had  very rough  times this summer with family illness and tragedy. Our team has supported both of us through these tough times. 
Last week we both received a big priority mail envelope full of LOVE! 

You know-there are times when a single  moment just touches you down to your toes! My teamies sent me these cards as a surprise and a wonderful gesture of kindness and friendship. My heart just leaped when I opened each card. 

I was so touched by their thoughtfulness . My heart bursts with pride that I am a member of this amazing team. THANK YOU TEAMIES-there are no words to convey how much this meant to me. My Mom wants you to know how touched she was by the cards and the messages you wrote as well. (I had to double dare promise to bring back her cards after I photographed them!)


I hope you enjoy seeing these cards as much as I enjoy having them.




America made for my Mom


 Christine made for my Mom









Pin It!

11 comments:

Deloris said...

They are all fabulous! That was so thoughtful and what a blessing to have so much support during difficult times.

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are beautiful, gorgeous and stunning cards Sue.
Gr Karin

Patti J said...

There are many days that I feel my blogging friends are a second family. What a blessing that you had such good friends to help you through difficult days. I'll continue to send up prayers for you, dear friend.... hugs!!!

*Vicki* said...

I'm thinking of you my friend and wanted you to know that! So glad you enjoyed all of the cards! :) Sending you huge hugs!!

ribenaruby said...

Hi Sue, so glad to hear things are better for you....wow such beautiful cards from true friends to your mum! Stunning and very precious, I wish you happiness, big hugs. Ruby x

Sandra H said...

So beautiful they all are x

Snoopy said...

So sorry to hear you and your family have had such a rough year. I do hope that things get better for all of you soon.

(((Hugs))),
Snoopy

Sandy said...

All the cards are wonderful Sue. I would say you ARE loved and I know this brought some sun shine to your Mom's life.
Sandy xx

Unknown said...

What wonderful cards and friends Sue, HM DT are such lovely people. Wishing you and your family all the best. Hugs Fern x

Leslie Miller said...

These are all so beautiful and I'm glad you shared them. I enjoyed them all so much. I'm sorry I didn't know you were having some family troubles. I know about Sue Drees and her sister, but not you. I do hope everything is okay now.

JD/ Jill said...

You've received some lovely cards...the love and care show through...blessings to you...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...