Monday, July 7, 2014

House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge!




 Hello There! So sorry to have not been around much these last 2 weeks, but I have had an emergency in my family and my time is needed elsewhere. I just wanted to pop in to remind you of the
                            Anything Goes Challenge over at

Since I have not had any time to create, I thought I could at least share a favorite of mine from way back in 2010! Geeze, that seems like ages ago!  You can read all about this "oldie but goodie" that I made to Celebrate the birthday of our Mousie Mom America Kuhn HERE!

I hope to be back to crafting soon. Miss you all!

Sue

Pin It!

7 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

oooooooooooo this is stunning love your project Sue, so beautiful done.
it looks that they have a lot of fun.

gr karin

Sandra H said...

Simply gorgeous is your card and image x

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Awesome!!! I have only done a few cards similar to this and don't know why I don't do more. Thanks for the inspiration!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I hope your family emergency is over and things are ok. Re-reading I see this was an oldie and obviously I didn't see it the first time around. Hummmm...an idea to pick a day once a week or on e a month to revisit something over a year old. See what a fin card I missed from your blog post!!!

America said...

Oh Sue. This was such an amazing card. Thank you so much! I loved seeing it again. Every gorgeous detail of this House-Mouse beauty was incredible. Such talent, and truly striking creativity. I'm Wow-ed all over again. Miss having you here but also want you to know how much I am thinking of you during this most difficult time. May God bless you and give you strength. love you.

Leslie Miller said...

Ummm, WOW! Even four years ago you were this amazing. Sheesh! I know you're busy at cherry harvest time. What's my excuse? Just summer weekends. Take care!

Sandy said...

I hope the situation in your family is not bad Sue.
Your make is outstanding - awesome!
I love it!!!
Sandy xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...