Tuesday, December 3, 2013

WOYWW 235-Penguin Sippies


Hello fellow WOYW?W'ers!  I have been gone for a while but today I sit procrastinating and  thought to myself...hmmmm Sue-You really should be doing one of the gazillion things on your to-do list, but hey, you really want to do something fun right? 

Right!!! So glad I listened to myself! I have been cutting vinyl with my Silhouette for fun little  Christmas gifties, so I thought I would personalize a couple little cheapie penguin cups I bought for my little grandsons. Gwamma is going to visit this weekend so she can't come empty handed can she? This only took about 5 minutes so now what am I going to do to entertain myself????? LOL!

Here you can see the little sippy cups all done and a pretty new paper pack from Inspiration Emporium waiting to be made into some fun projects for the 8 Days of Christmas Blog Hop with Creations by AR-watch for my creations on Sunday!

Thanks for popping in to say Hello. If  you want to check out some other fun desks...Pop over to Julia's house at the Stamping Ground and say Hello to some other What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday #235.

♥ Sue Kment

Pin It!

19 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Where do you come up with all these cute gifty items? You're such a good Gwamma! Just look at your desk loaded down with all that great crafty stuff! Good times ahead! BTW, heard we might get some snow here, too. It's kind of brrrr outside right now.

downrightcrafty said...

ah I can see your beloved Silhouette I have mine placed and ready. Love those sippies so cool too and can you reach your desk top?
Hugs Kate xx

Annie said...

I'm making an early start today to get round the blogs I follow before my day gets busy.
So lovely to see all your festive makes. Well done you.
Hugs,
Annie x # 56

jill said...

Very festive little cups & delightful. Happy woyww Jill #40

ike said...

What a totally cool idea - they are brilliant and so jolly :-)

HAPPY WOYWW #235

IKE in Greece #24

My Challenge Blog: http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.com
My Shop: www.ikesart.com
My Blog: http://suzy-ikesworld.blogspot.com

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh S use, you are the best Gwamma! Those sippies are too cute, what a great idea. Love the new papers..will be back to take notes!!

*Vicki* said...

LOL!! These guys make me smile! :) LOVE the personal names! HUGS

cotnob said...

These are adorable, what fun to personalize them - I think 'Gwamma' will be very popular!
Pauline
x

Julia Aston said...

Those sippies are just TOO cute Sue! how fun to personalize them!!

Danni said...

Way too cute!

KarinsArtScrap said...

they are looking coll and cute Sue.

gr karin

Anonymous said...

For a minute there I was trying to figure out how on earth you'd managed to make those sippies on your Silhouette... then you pointed out that you'd just made the names! But yes, I do think you're that good!

Hugs
Brenda 5

Sandra H said...

Oooooo so beautiful they are x

Spyder said...

I love those sippie cups...and i think that's the same font i use on my Dog walkies webpage, one of my favourites! Have a great crafty week!
((Lyn))
Happy WOYWW #59

Jackie said...

The little sippers you have personalised are really cute and fun!
Jackie45

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Just darling! I have come to the conclusion that you could put a plate of chopped liver on the table and people will want it as long as it is personalized like these darling zippie cups.

Sandy said...

That does it!!!! I NEED one of those fancy dancy machines. Sue you do make the cutest things. I know you will have a good time with your grandsons this weekend. Now that's the best kind of love.
Sandy

Darnell said...

Ah, Gwamma, the little sippie cups for Cole and Luke are so stinkin' cute! I would even like one for my adult beverage, LOL!! Hugs, Darnell

Anonymous said...

cute, cute, cute! I'm sure my grands would love these!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...