Saturday, January 23, 2010

Winter Wilma-Everything Old is New Again



Another card for the Everything Old is New Challenge. This week Allison and Sue want you to use a background stamp or make your own background with a smaller stamp.(and no DP can be used either!) Although the background is not the main part of this card...I think it turned out cute!

Again, I dug out some real oldies...some I touched last week when I was looking for the first challenge. I know everyone is on to Valentines, but hey, it is still cold here!



Card Details

----------------------------------

Stamps: All stamps retired from SU! Winter Wilma (1999) and The Snowflake Spot(2006)

Cardstock: Coral and Blue-both SU!

Ink: Memento Black, Copics and SU coral and blue markers

Misc: Nesties Label 4, snowflake punch, SU! ribbon, Michael's blue pearl

Pin It!

13 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Lots of pretty details on this one! Love the color palette here!

Danni said...

This is so wonderful...love it!

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

Wow, Sue, this is adorable. I love that image and the way you colored it. I was sure that was DP until I read your post. This turned out so cute. Well done!

Carol L said...

I'll NEVER part with my snowflake spot set!! I love the b/g you created with it. Love the alternating colors on the sentiment too! Nice :)

scrapperjulia said...

This is great Sue! I love how you made your background and the saying!

Susie said...

This is really adorable. You did an awesome job with everything. I love the main image - really cute. Thanks for joining us.

C said...

This is so cute...love the color combo..and no, I haven't inked up my oldie bear yet. :-(

I just got in from planting my herb bed and tomatoes..you sure you don't want to move next door? Off to paint baseboard before I can play...yuck!

Sue said...

Love that Stamp! Your background of snowflakes is so pretty and your color combo fantastic. Love this card. And you're right, we have a lot of winter left.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! I just love this!! Such gorgeous coloring and fun details!! TFS! HUGS

Denise Marzec said...

Ohhhhhhh, what an adorable image!

Curt in Indy said...

What a great image and a wonderful sentiment! Your background paper is perfect! I need something to remind me that I can make my own background paper. Sometimes that would be easier than putting myself through the 15-30 minutes I spend looking through thousands of pieces of paper. Thanks for sharing this! Best, Curt

Elena said...

This card is so beautiful! I really like the snowflakes background! Love the sentiment and cute image of Wilma too!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Gosh, I love this, too! Or should I say, your card is titillating? (grin)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...