Thursday, December 18, 2008

Cookbook Club December-Nanaimo Bars


I had my monthly Desserts Cookbook Scrapping Class last night and I wanted to show you another one of Jill McHale's(still?) wonderful goody creations. These were pretty yummy--- although I did eat one at class and Jill let me bring one home to photograph...I made a deal with my son --take a picture and get the goody! Sounds like a good deal for me and for him! Thanks Matt!

I used to make something similar with a basic frosting mix in the middle and colored some red and some green and flavored the frosting with mint flavoring...tasty and festive!

Be sure to check out Jill's other creations under the Cookbook label on the right of my blog.

Pin It!

1 comment:

Elena said...

Sue, you are amazing! All your cookies look so delicious! Thank you so much for all your recipes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...